dolphinOS İŞ İLANI
dolphinOS is an information technology company. One part of our company works on internal projects, while the other part serves our clients as a software house.
What is in our technology stack?
- We design and build comprehensive cloud infrastructures on AWS. Our pick in operating systems is undoubtedly Linux.
- In databases, our selection is NoSQL. We are proudly using MongoDB, which is the most popular database for modern apps.
- To develop APIs, we mostly use Node.js, which has become the standard for large-scale enterprise applications.
- To build clean and fast user interfaces, we use both React and Vue.js.
What will you do in the short term?
- You will learn about our culture and standards.
- You will develop and maintain web-based software applications using React.
- You will implement complex interface scenarios and face difficult problems. You are expected to suggest solutions to these problems.
- You will build native UI elements using Sass using almost no external libraries. You are expected to suggest design suggestions.
What are our plans in the long run?
- You will be a core member of dolphinOS in line with your progress.
- You will become a complete, unique front-end engineer. You will not only develop software but also shape UI designs and guide UX.
- You will build contemporary software architecture.
What are the qualifications for this job?
- You should have a bachelor’s degree in Computer/Software Engineering or equivalent.
- You must have an excellent understanding of HTML and CSS.
- You should have preprocessor knowledge, especially Sass.
- You should have a general understanding of responsive web development, cross-device compatibilities, cross-browser compatibilities, and accessibility standards.
- You should have a general understanding of UI/UX.
- You should have a general understanding of wireframing, prototyping, and building user flows.
- You must have the ability and passion for learning.
- You must be able to adopt flexible working hours.
What we value most is not your education, experience, former titles, and nor the numbers on your CV.
- Our job is to solve complex problems. You must be highly intelligent.
- Computer programming is an art. You must be writing high-quality code by using the best practices.
- Details make perfection, and we always ask for it. You have to be very detail-oriented.
- We are a family. Your character and moral values must be very high.
If we think you will fit our company, our team, and the position, we will get back to you within a maximum of 5 days. If we don’t, that doesn’t mean you are not good, it just means you are another good.